Landhuis Hommelhove is within walking distance of the lovely town Poperinge, best known as "Capital of Good Living", 7 km from the Belgian-French border.
This quiet area in the Westhoek is a beautiful rural area with many attractions and activities such as the many cycling routes in the region of Poperinge and mountain bike trails in the hills.
For hikers there are plenty of opportunities in the Galgebos, the Palingbeek and Helleketelbos. Trips to art cities like Bruges, Lille and Saint-Omer in French Flanders are lovely.
For children there are trips to Bellewaerde in Ypres and Plopsaland in De Panne. The wide beaches of De Panne are only half an hour away by car.
Landhuis Hommelhove is ideally situated as a base for the commemoration of WW I. Lyssenthoek Military Cemetery, execution site and death row, Talbot House, ... Impressive witnesses of more than 4 years of war violence.
Poperinge has a great history, as witnessed by the religious heritage. Poperinge has 9 monumental churches that bring us back to the 13th century.
- Kitchen: coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, bottle heater...
- Dining room: large dining table, 2 baby chairs
- Living room: two sitting areas, cozy bar, fireplace, Digital TV, DVD and stereo
- Playroom: toys, football and ping pong table
- 2 toilets
- Laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer
- Bedroom 1: double bed, single bed
- Bedroom 2: double bed, baby bed
- Bedroom 3: double bed, baby bed
- Bedroom 4: bunk bed, wash basin, baby bath
- Bedroom 5: double bed, baby bed, terrace, mezanine with 2 single beds
- Bathroom 1: bath/shower, toilet, washbasin
- Bathroom 2/wellness area: family sauna, massage shower, massage bath with jets and bubbles, double washbasin, toilet
- Swing and slide
- Parking places
- Fully fenced, so that the children can safely play outside
- Bike rental, please mention when booking
- Internet connection
You can also reach us via mobile phone: 0475/90 88 66