Holiday home Domaine les Ziettes is a country house in the middle of a vast nature reserve called 'Le Marais Audomarois' near Saint-Omer in the North-French department of Hauts-de-France. The nature reserve is intersected by canals on which small motor boats, rowing boats and canoes may be sailed. Saint-Omer is a cozy town where you can find all kinds of shops, restaurants and terraces. It is a city of art and history and has a wide range of attractions, activities and attractions.
The beautiful sandy beaches of the Opal Coast of Oye-Plage and Gravelines are also surprisingly close. The chalk cliffs of Cap Gris Nez and Cap Blanc Nez as well as fashionable resorts such as Boulogne-sur-Mer and Le Touquet Paris Plage are less than an hour away. The nature area around Domaine les Ziettes is great for cycling or walking. For most, the domain itself will offer enough adventure and variety.
Various marked hiking and cycling trails depart from the house. Also from the house you can enjoy the beautiful nature, there are often rare herons, cranes, storks and kingfishers flying over or they settle down at the water.
Distances: Daily shopping at 3km, Golf course at 10km, Manege at 8km, Indoor swimming pool at 8km, Restaurant at 3km, Beach at 30km, Tennis court at 10km.
- Entrance hall with toilet
- Dining room: large dining table, 2 baby chairs
- Play area
- Living room: 2 sitting areas, flat screen TV (with TV flanders), wood stove
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, bottle heater, sterilizer ...
- Bedroom 1: double bed, bunk bed, bathroom
- Welness: jaccuzi with jets and bubbles, family sauna, baby washbasin, 2 showers, toilet, washbasin
- Private café: bar, billiard table, ping-pong table, piano
- Laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer
- Bedroom 2: double bed
- Bedroom 3: double bed, baby bed, sink
- Bedroom 4: double bed, single bunk bed, baby bed
- Bedroom 5: double bed, baby bed, sink
- Bedroom 6: double bed, sink
- Swing and slide
- Parking lots
- Fish pond
- Fruit trees
- Spacious lawn
- landing stage
- Direct access to hiking trail